To activate your Indorse free trial plan, you will have to:
- Visit Indorse.io/company.
- Add your Company name and your Email address.
- Click the Start button and follow the welcoming instructions.
1. What is an Indorse free trial plan?
A free trial period starts from the moment that you create a Company page for the first time on Indorse.io/company. It is a thirty (30) days trial plan that grants six (6) credits.
During these 30 days, you can create as many assignments you want and evaluate up to 6 of your tech candidates!
2. When does my trial plan begin? How long does it last?
The free trial period starts from the moment that you create a Company page on Indorse.io/company. It is a thirty (30) days free trial plan.
Upon request by the customer, the free trial can be extended upon the lapse of the 30-day free trial.
Indorse reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to withdraw or to modify this free trial plan at any time without prior notice and with no liability.
3. How many tech candidates can I evaluate during my free trial period?
The 30 days free trial plan grants you 6 credits. Each credit allows you to evaluate one (1) tech candidate. In other words, you will be able to evaluate 6 tech candidates during this trial period.
4. Are all my tech candidates going to be evaluated by the industry experts?
Yes, for each of your tech candidates, a pool of expert developers will meticulously assess their code and programming skills!
5. Will I receive a Code Report for all my tech candidates?
Yes, a Code Report will be produced after each completion of a programming evaluation by our pool of experts. One tech candidate evaluation produces 1 Code Report.
During your free trial plan, up to 6 Code Reports can be produced.
6. My free trial period ended. What now?
For a tailor-made offer based on your tech hiring needs:
- Jump on a one-to-one call with us: https://calendly.com/indorse/
- Chat with us: When you're logged into Indorse, click on the black speech bubble on the bottom right of the screen to open an instant chat box. You will also find a specific message directly on your Company Dashboard.
- Email us at: email@example.com