Tracking Your Candidates’ Progress
From your company dashboard, you will be able to follow the progress of all your candidates for each of your coding assessments. It is that simple!
Job Title(s) and Assessment(s): Overview
- Overview of your job positions / assessment links
- Click on Candidates (1).
- On this page, you will have an overview of all the job positions you created. In the image below, for example, you can see five different job titles, each one of them having a different assessment.
- For each job position, you can check in detail how many candidates have viewed the assignment, submitted the assignment, passed the assignment, etc. by clicking on View Candidates (2).
- After clicking on View Candidates, all the necessary information to follow the progress of your candidates will be displayed.
- Overview of all the candidates that have clicked on your assessment link (1).
- Information on the Status (2) of the candidates: assignment viewed, submitted, etc.
- On the displayed page, you will find all the appropriate information for each of your candidates. Let us take the example of James Bowen, a candidate that completed an assignment for a Front End position:
- Once the expert developers have completed the evaluation, the relevant Coding Report will be displayed under the Report column (1).
- To view the report, click on the button View Report (2).
- Next to View Report, you can see the votes given by the expert developers that assessed this specific candidate (3). Here, 9 out of 10 expert developers confirm the skills of the candidate and recommend his candidacy (4).
Shortlist or Reject a Candidate
With Indorse you will be able to seamlessly spot the candidates that meet your standards and the requirement for your job position.
- If you want to shortlist a candidate and move on to the next stage, simply click Shortlist (1) under the Action column.
- If a candidate is not up to your expectations, you can reject his candidacy by clicking on the Reject button (2).
Once you start shortlisting candidates, you will be able to find them directly from your Company dashboard.
- On your company dashboard, click on Shortlisted (1).
- You now can see all the candidates you have shortlisted (2).
- Here you have all shortlisted candidates, indistinctive of the job title. For that information, simply check the Assessment Link Title (3).