Indorse's Recruiting solution allows you to gather reliable insights on the programming skills and tech capabilities of developers, engineers and data scientists.
In this article, you will be customising a new Assessment for your candidate(s). This assessment will incorporate a range of coding tests for your candidates to complete.
If you have created a company page on Indorse after the month of October 2019, you already have been invited to customise your first Assessment directly during your first on-boarding experience!
On your company dashboard:
- Click on All Assessments (1).
- Then click New Assessment (2).
On the next page (see image hereunder):
- Please add the Job Position you are hiring for (1).
- Select the programming language(s) of your custom Assessment (2).
- Your candidates will be tested on the programming language you select here.
- You can choose one or more skills.
- You also have the option to select programming skills that your candidates should have some knowledge of (3).
- The programming language(s) will not be mandatory.
- Here you can add a public job description of your job position. The candidates will be able to visit this URL and learn more about your job opening (4).
- Tick the option Existing project and your candidates will also be allowed to browse their repository or paste a link to a relevant project of theirs.
- Once finished, click on Next.
Congrats! With your new customised Assessment you can start inviting tech candidates for their programming skills evaluation! Just click the Next button to share the link with your candidates or invite them directly via email.
After completion, a panel of renowned industry experts will start evaluating their coding skills and tech capabilities. It's that easy!
Starting from your company dashboard, you have 2 options to invite your candidates: