In this first step, you will select a coding assessment for your candidates. After they complete the assessment, our pool of industry experts will start evaluating their assessment and programming skills. Let's get started!
On your company dashboard:
- Click on Assessments (1).
- Then click Create New Assessment (2).
On the next page (see image hereunder):
- Please add the title of the Job (1).
- Select the programming language(s) of the assessment (2).
- Your candidates will be tested on the programming language you select here.
- You can choose one or more skills.
- Tick the option Existing project (3) and your candidates will also be allowed to browse their repository or paste a link to a relevant project of theirs.
- Once finished, please click on Create Assessment (4).
Congrats! With your newly coding assessment you can start inviting tech candidates for their programming skills evaluation!
Starting from your company dashboard, you have 2 options to invite your candidates: