Indorse's Recruiting solution allows you to gather reliable insights on the coding skills and tech capabilities of developers, software engineers and data scientists.
In this article, you will find all relevant information regarding the powerful tool to evaluate tech candidates!
If you have created a company page on Indorse after the month of October 2019, you already have been invited to customise your first Assessment directly during your first on-boarding experience!
Before You Begin
- Create your Company page on Indorse:
- Go to Indorse.io/company.
- Add your Company Email address.
- Click the Get Started button and follow the welcoming instructions.
Step 1: Create Your First Assessment
In this first step you will be customising a new Assessment for your candidate(s). This assessment will incorporate a range of coding tests for your candidates to complete.
After they complete the assessment, a pool of industry experts will start evaluating their skills!
Note. If you have created a company page on Indorse after the month of October 2019, you already have been invited to customise your first Assessment directly during the on-boarding phase!
On your company dashboard:
- Click on Assessments (1).
- Then click New Assessment (2).
On the next page (see image hereunder):
- Please add the Job Position you are hiring for (1).
- Select the programming language(s) of your custom Assessment (2).
- Your candidates will be tested on the programming language you select here.
- You can choose one or more skills.
- You also have the option to select programming skills that your candidates should have some knowledge of (3).
- The programming language(s) will not be mandatory.
- Here you can add a public job description of your job position. The candidates will be able to visit this URL and learn more about your job opening (4).
- Tick the option Existing project and your candidates will also be allowed to browse their repository or paste a link to a relevant project of theirs.
- Once finished, click on Next.
Congrats! With your new customised Assessment you can start inviting tech candidates for their programming skills evaluation! Just click the Next button to share the link with your candidates or invite them directly via email.
After completion, a panel of renowned industry experts will start evaluating their coding skills and tech capabilities. It's that easy!
Step 2: Inviting Your Candidates
With your newly created assessment, you can start inviting tech candidates for their programming skills evaluation. There are 2 options to invite your candidates via your company dashboard.
- Option 1: Sharing Assessment link
- Click on All Assessments (1)
- The click on the button Link (2)
- Now the link has been copied on your clipboard and can be shared.
If you are inviting your candidates via channels such as job boards, ATS, etc., you can simply use the invite link you have just copied on your clipboard. This is recommended if you do not have a large number of candidates for the relevant job position.
All set! After clicking on the link you've shared, the candidates will be able to start the technical assessment you created for the specific job position.
If you have a large number of candidates for a specific job position, we recommend using the second option.
- Option 2: Sending assessment links
- On your company dashboard, click on All Assessment (1).
- Then click on the button Add Candidates (2)
Then enter the email addresses (3) of your candidates.
All set! After that, these candidates will receive an invitation by email to start the relevant Assessment. They will only be asked to complete one of the proposed coding tests.