This document is intended to serve as a guide for the Skills Validation Platform from Indorse. Currently, Indorse is rolling out an early beta of the Anonymous Indorsement Protocol.
Crowdsourced skills validation is currently open to skills based on 6 programming languages -
As a user on the Indorse platform, you can get your programming skills validated by our community of expert programmers.
How the Validation process works
- The claimant creates a claim
- S/he will attach a proof of a skill and a short description to showcase this skill.
- S/he will await status after submission.
- Validators will receive an email for those claims for which they are selected as a validator. This selection is random and they are picked from a growing pool of validators for a specific skill
- They will be invited to “vote” on multiple claims according to the skill they have selected
- By Indorsing the claim, it approves & verifies the claim. If flagged, it would be rejected.
- Upon completion, Ether will be awarded to the validators and the Claimant will have an Indorsed skill (or not)
How can you get your skills validated
Please follow the 6 simple steps below to get your skills validated!
Head over to indorse.io to log into your account
After you have clicked "Log in", select your method of entry
Once logged in, your profile page will appear.
Click on "Skills" under your header
Select "Add New Skill" to get it validated
This should be the next page you will be brought to.
Select "Submit a Claim"
Select your level, add description and proof element.
Once completed, click on submit!